Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's On Your TBR List?

I haven't blogged in a while because, to be quite honest, I am so backed up on my reading! I have piles and piles that are to be read and I keep getting more books! Thanks to generous mailings from publishers I do have some titles that have been added to the top of the pile. Right now I am in the middle of "Crusade" by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie. So far it is AMAZING and I cannot put it down! Next is BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS!!!! That's right BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS PEOPLE!!!!! My fingers are just itching to get into that one but as we all know patience is a virtue! So expect some reviews to be coming soon!
Mockingjay is just 36 days away!!! (August 24th!!) August 31st is a HUGE day for YA....The Haunted by Jessica Verday is being released AND the first in Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices Trilogy...CLOCKWORK ANGEL!!!!! What a way to ease into the fall season! Hope the rest of the summer is great for everyone and keep checking in...some reviews are on the way!!!

2 comments:

  1. I could practically build my own igloo with my
    TBR pile. It's pretty sad. So many good things being released, but so few free hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only good thing about cold weather coming is getting cozy with a good book! Looking forward to Mockingjay...not long to go!

    ReplyDelete