Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Some Thoughts

Wow, it's been a while since I posted and I apologize to the handful of people who follow my little cozy blog here. Sorry about that but work and life has been quite demanding but hopefully I am back on top of things for a while. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was quaint and uneventful and that was WONDERFUL!
I am so ready for the holiday season! I have already read my first holiday book and I will be reviewing that on here later.....I must warn you all though that I am veering away from YA for a while. I still love my YA books but I just need something different. Every once in a while I get on a spurt where I cannot get enough of one author. This time (again) it is Jane Austen! I am a HUGE fan of Pride and Prejudice and when gobbling up all I can in literature I also watch the movies
Oh Mr. Darcy.........sigh........

So as it is, my following book reviews will reflect my current phase for the next few weeks! Happy Holidays everyone and please feel free to share your own book reviews in comments and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment